Thursday, February 20, 2014

What goes around...

Comes around. Yesterday as we road the bus to Epcot a little princess announced to her king that they had forgotten their pins for trading. Having 4 pins in my pocket, I handed them to her dad and wished them Happy Trading.

Later in the day my own princess noticed a very nice Goofy pin on a gentleman's lanyard and he invited her to trade. We didn't have a pin of the same caliber but he still accepted. His wife whispered, but I still heard, "But that was a favorite." The man replied. "It's all about the kids."

Surely there is powerful magic in this place.

2 comments:

jeff noel said...

The ripple effect?

Safe travels.

Sorry we missed each other this trip.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

PS. You're welcome for the weather. (no not me, magic) :)

Patty Hebert said...

Jeff,

It was a lovely trip. And as I sit here, almost packed, not ready to leave, I'm thankful for the time we had. You live in a truly magical place.

Safe travels for you and for Chapin too. Give our best to Cheryl.