Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The End Is Near

I dusted today. I won't say just how many swiffers I went through. Let's just say it a good thing we shop at a warehouse store.

Dust is a constant. I dust one day and the next day it's back. So I wait a week or two or three or more before dusting again. Why rush there will just be more the next day. I call it job security.

That and dishes. Mary the Good Fairy does not come to this house. If I leave a dish in the sink when I go to bed, it's still there in the morning. I think dishes could fill the sink, spill out on the floor and no one in this family would notice until they blocked the tv or got in the way of the hottest and latest craft project.

Its almost inspiring when I'm picking up after the troops, after all to justify the mess there has to be more than 5 of us in this house, and I get asked if I'm busy. I must be projecting an image of lounging on the couch eating bonbons.

I could do that; especially if I just dusted it.

No comments: