Monday, March 20, 2006

Bill Bryson

This is just an FYI: I won't be writing much this week. I am currently on tour with Mr. Bill Bryson in search for the perfect small town. BigMamaIP said, as she thrust the book into my unsuspecting hands, "YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!"

Truer words have never been spoken. I hang on every word, love every road. I'm Hooked.

Also, BMIP: As I'm reading this lovely and most wonderful text (I take this book everywhere with me...) I was reminded of your own ability to take me away. Thank you for enlightening me with this wonderful painter of the written word. As you can tell I could use a few lessons.

2 comments:

DawnApril said...

I told you so. I'm lining up your next one (two) now. Did you read A Walk in the Woods yet? And s'il vous plait for the compliment.

Anonymous said...

I tried to read his book about the Appalachian Trail, but I got bored after awhile. Maybe because I'm not a hiker....