Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Fear

What does fear look like to you? To some, it's be a big brown spider crawling towards an unsuspecting fisherman. To someone else, it's speaking in front of a crowd, or taking a written exam.

Funny thing is in all reality the spider is more afraid of people and the crowds, well they wouldn't be there if they didn't want to listen to what you have to say. And exams: well they are a rite of passage. More like tasks and challenges that faced knights in the Middle Ages.

Rise and face your fears. Scale the mountain. Stand victorious.

5 comments:

jeff noel said...

Great message to start the day.

Patty Hebert said...

Actually I'm getting myself ready to conquer my own fear on Saturday. I figured I needed more than a day's worth of battle cry to build up my resolve.

Tammy H. said...

Good message and what's your fear?

Patty Hebert said...

I'll be climbing Mt. Washington with a friend. With my wonky knee and pulled tendon I fear I won't make it. But I will. Slow and easy wins the race. Look for pictures (here) on Saturday. Can't wait to take that summit picture.

Tammy H. said...

Awesome! Good luck -- I'm routing for you!