Sunday, December 01, 2013

Do I know you?

I went to my 35th high school reunion last night. A Facebook estimated crowd of 25 was expected. There were well over 100 in attendance. But still a small turnout when your graduating class numbered 1212. I went knowing 3 people and was pleasantly surprised to remember a handful more. Still ...

Donna greeted me at the door. "I know you." My response was you look familiar but I could not place her. She told me who we hung out with. Yes, she was correct. But still nothing. Until I got home and looked at my yearbook.

Yes I knew you. Thank you for remembering me.

3 comments:

jeff noel said...

Patty, hope it was better than you expected.

Low attendance intrigues a person who thinks a lot.

In our lifetime, we get a once every five years chance.

The reasons for going or not going are numerous, diverse, and valid (most of them). :)

Patty Hebert said...

Hi Jeff,

It was so much better than I expected. I'm not a highly social person, hard to believe, I know, but true. Entering large social events can be very overwhelming. But a dear friend Bob was there. And we hung out and mingled together.

Someone even thought we were husband and wife. Which made us both laugh.

jeff noel said...

:)