Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Amazed Actually

Monday morning if you told me I would enjoy jumping on the treadmill for a quick walk I would have reiterated, I'm sick. No way.

Monday after work the same question would have gotten the same response. But later last night, around 7, feeling like my old self, a miraculous recovery, I opted for a lighter workout than riding my bike.

I wonder if I would have recovered as quickly if I were not "as healthy as I am." That being having a BMI of 20.5 (healthy range) after losing 34 pounds and keeping it off now for 3 months.   Now if we could just get my blood pressure to cooperate I'd be all set...

2 comments:

jeff noel said...

Healthy results don't fall from the sky. CONGRATS on transforming hope and hard work into a healthier you.

What you have accomplished, and the way you have accomplished it, speaks volumes to those around you.

Be the change is about being balanced.

Well done.

Patty Hebert said...

Thank you Jeff

And thank you for being an inspiration for balancing life.