Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It Escapes Me

Time escapes me. You would think being a stay at home mom that I would have more time to write. But no, I get up, do the treadmill thing, then the yoga thing, (which I am loving), the shower thing, and then the kids up and ready for school things. I get them out the door, do the laundry, the cleaning, (yes, I do clean), the shopping, run errands, and in the warmer weather I do try to do the gardening thing too. I start each day with a few hours , GOD FORBID, home alone, and the next thing I know I off the collect my loves with all their homework, Christmas pageant rehearsals, playdates, brownies, music lessons, sports and dance. And let's not forget someone has to cook dinner.

My heart goes out to all the moms that don't have the option to stay home. I don't know how you do it. I can't.

No comments: