Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Coughing as a weight lose strategy

For weeks my weight has stood rock solid ten pounds above goal. No amount of walking, swimming, controlling portions has moved the scale up or down. Resolved not to worry about this, I changed my tune to not gaining weight over the holidays. I am actually counting the days until January 2nd when life and diet strain will return to normal. And then I got sick, and hit pay dirt. Afterall if you can't see the silverlining, it's not Christmas.

Not only am I considering entering coughing as an Olympic sport, I am just about ready to launch my whole program on how you can use it as a weight lose tool. For I have shed three tough pounds with my new regime; a miracle. I'm eating the same, but my only form of exercise is the continuous flexing of my back, shoulders, abdomen, and chest wall muscles. I firmly, (ha ha -- pun intended) believe that those still flabby after children tummy wanna be tucked sags are finally coming in under the belt.

So as I cover yet again with this latest typing interrupting hack session, on the inside I'm smiling... 7 more pounds to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon