Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally

A day that should be rooted in normality. Of course, normality is really a chemical term for the amount of ions that are present in a salt solution, and nothing to do with this house -- unless you make a solution from the layer of "salts" that currently encrust on our kitchen floor.

Today I am looking forward to washing that floor, and then walking across it in my barefeet. I am looking forward to folding all the clean laundry that has been building up on the couch, and checking the sap buckets -- in hopes that yesterday's run produced more than the three gallons I collected at noon. I am looking forward to rinsing out the hundreds of Capri Sun bags that my littlest one had collected. Her school gets 2 cents a pouch. I am looking forward to being home for the greater part of the day and not driving all over the earth for this appointment and then that. Seriously I was considering listing my car as my home address.

Today, after the flute lesson, I have one meeting in the evening. Actually there were two, but I can only be at one place at any one time. It's that time space continuum thing...

1 comment:

tammy H. said...

I love considering your car your home address. I feel like I live in my car a lot these days, also.