Thursday, November 08, 2012

Again from Facebook

I am really loving how I can grab images on my iPhone. Thank you Apple.

I was comparing and contrasting my two very different Confirmation I classes, one long standing, the other all new students, one settled, the other very active, when I realized the blessing I have been handed. I have two very different wonder filled classes. How lucky could I be? I'm blessed with opportunities to pray, think, and teach way way way outside the box. Last time we met FAITH and juggling balloons. Next time PRAYER. Starting with pizza and a movie. I can't wait to teach.

2 comments:

jeff noel said...

I can't wait to teach!
That's it.
That's how you can tell someone loves what they do (in spite environmental factors).

Patty Hebert said...

The pizza will surprise them. Then I'll hook them with the prayer. :-)