Saturday, April 06, 2013

The Gift

With one half of my client pair not home, work has been interesting this month. There are times of confusion, lethargy, acceptance, and longing. The dynamics are different between us two, when there used to be three. She's not the usual singer and dancer. She was the audience and the laugh track. We all had our part to play, and hopefully all will be status quo soon.

Lately, to change things up,  I have been reading my book, Forever Yours to my dear friend. Just a few minutes a day, when we have time. She says she is enjoying the story. I don't know how much she is remembering day to day. But she loves to listen to me read. So we do.

The gift: Beside the obvious joy, the gift is helping me recall key details to be included in With A Little Help.

No comments: