Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Day For Updates...

It is truly a day inspired for updates:

I'm on page 138/173 of the book. YAHOOO!!! 35 pages to go. Did you notice the page count went up by one? Hum... I wonder if that is good. Am I getting too wordy in my old age?

And as far as garbage gardening goes, I planted a rooty end slice of a sweet onion the other day. (I won't comment on the age of the onion.) I just laid it on top of some potting soil and it's growing. Unbelievable. I wonder if it'll grow into an onion -- eventually. It would be nice. I paid a fortune for the onion when my dinner plans called for onion soup. Since the onion was still around... you might have guessed dinner plans changes and it won a reprieve, until last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got to try this when I get home.

Keep up the great work with your writing!