Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Johnson sisters

I found out today that the Johnson sisters used to live in our house. My informant could only remember the stature of one of the ladies. "She was small. You could barely see her eyes when she drove her car down the street."

Interesting, I say. Since in my book, Forever Yours, one of the sisters-in-law that live in my house is quite petite.

Also in a dream the other night I got the suggestion that after Sarah falls down the attic stairs, (When she jams her finger and the ring gets stuck behind her swollen knuckle.) to have Charles Boss asking Sarah if she is all right. If you've read the book, all twelve of you, you might remember her dad comes up stairs and finds her half dazed. This is a good place to insert another dreamy phantom visit.

I must remember this when I finally get back to rewriting.

1 comment:

Idiot Cook said...

Wow! That's so cool about the history of your house! And I like the idea of the additional phantom visit.