Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Daisy's Doings


Since ptcakes will be extremely busy for a dog's age rewriting her book, she offered me a weekly spot on her blog. A place where I can spew forth with good old take home lesson dog sense.

I'm Daisy. Born and breed a southern blue hound of sorts, with a pleasant but questionable background, and a love for children and radiant floor heating. No, I don't live with the pt, but as we all know it takes a village to raise a dog.

And that's my advice for today, It takes a village.

I don't mind telling you all, I was a bit hesitant when they told me I was going to be crossing the Mason Dixon line in hopes of finding a new home. Those northerns and their aggression... I questioned their helpfullness and sincerity.

But today during my morning exercise my fears were relieved. I gave a good ol' home town howl when I noticed the Widow Smith's driveway was nicely shoveled. Lord knows that woman couldn't have done that herself. It's nice to be living in a place where neighbors watch out for neighbors.

A southen belle like myself just might have a chance to fit in.

No comments: