Tuesday, July 18, 2006

OKAY, I'm UP!

I'm up, and I'm wondering if my internal clock, that gizmo that signals for me to wake up and then on the other end, to go to sleep, will ever mirror my bedroom clock.

Granted I have a lot on my mind. The to do list is gaining momentum with kids activities, playdates, painting at the pool (Have I mentioned that I'm painting at the pool club too?), family coming in from Colorado and Ireland, and a house that looks like a bomb has gone off, repeatedly. I'm yawning here. I have been for an hour now.

Also I am wondering how am I going to manage going to the registry, food shopping, and finishing painting the trim at the pool all in the span of three hours this coming morning. I think I spend more time juggling the to do list than actually doing the to do list.

The bright side, I've made time for writing today. Thank God for the blog. A few keystrokes and one item is off the list.

I think I'll finish the entry way now...

3 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

Good, lord, PtCakes...3:30 AM according to the time under your post???

Hang in there...AND STOP TAKING ON PAINTING ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!

Your next writing assignment? The motorcycle essay. :)

P.H. said...

Pool trim is done. :-)

Entry way just needs one quick roll. Hum.... that sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, will we have to tie you down to your chair to keep you from popping up and painting this Thursday?