Thursday, July 27, 2006

Not dead yet

BigMama called me today and asked if everything was all right.

"Yeah, why?" I asked back.

"Well, I had this weird dream," add cell phone static here, "and the next thing I know we're at your funeral."

"Really? No, I'm still here."

More static...

"Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?"

BigMama thinks that the funeral scene is a good thing. It shows I am on the edge of a rebirth, (in a size 6, if you please). That good things are coming.

So unlike when I ruined her day for mentioning I saw on CNN that some Christian sects are getting ready for the end of the world, my day was picture perfect. Good things are coming. Maybe, just maybe, I'll live to see my book published and enjoyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is this, with Niblets up at 3 a.m.?

Like the humor of size 6.

Hey, did you see Jen's suggestion on Cornographic?