Friday, July 14, 2006

Updates

1. Still housing three frogs and a tadpole. Old Mr. Bullfrog is refusing to grow front limbs, and his back legs aren't anything to hop home about. August 5th is freedom day for frogs and tadpoles.

2. Ran out of primer today with half a wall left to prime. Then it's on to the ceiling and walls. Be still my heart.

3. We are continuing our ride on the correct emotional track. Thank God.

4. My piece for writing group is as half done as my primed wall.... when is the deadline????

4 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

Don't worry about the deadline too much...no one else seems too! :)

Seriously, I think we can give you an extension since you're always so good about submitting on time!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your piece.

I haven't finished mine, either.

Steve said...

I considered responding saracastically, but instead this black kettle shall remain silent.

Anonymous said...

Could you come paint my kitchen ceiling?

If you don't do it, it'll wait 'til hell freezes over...