Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Flip Side


The flip side to going to bed early, is I get up early... too early. I suspected this would happen, but I was so tired from the back thing, that I took a hot shower and went to bed. Now I have a wicked case of bed head, and hours of time to fill before the dawn. Of course it could be worse. I could have hours of time and back ache with which to fill it.

Instead, just about pain free, I'll fill the time with an attempt to finish one of the many projects I have littered about the house. I absolutely hate having a project hanging over my head. After a while it's like a whining child constantly nagging me to be picked up. I wish I were more organized so that I would see projects to completion without the mental torture. After all it is in my best interest...

Some lessons take a lifetime to learn.

No comments: