Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is it a dream? Or is it life?

When I woke up yesterday morning, my brain felt like a strainer full of unbuttered spaghetti. I had been dreaming I was associated with two other women, (no faces provided) and a teenage boy, again no clue as to who this was. We lured a man into a house and killed him. All I remember is there was a lot of red blood. I wasn't remorseful, but somehow blamed the two other women, and then spent the rest of the dream covering my ever expanding behind. I was the star witness for the local police.

When I woke up yesterday morning, I couldn't tell what was real or not. I confessed to having a strange dream and to wondering where the line between reality and rest lie. My husband assured me I spent the night snoring...

All day I wondered, how could I not know? How could a dream seems so real? Thankfully, with time, the details along with the headache they bore, are fading.

Thankfully, this morning when I woke up my brain was a placid lake. The full moon shimmering on the surface. Inviting all to dip a toe; test the waters. Promising not to bite.

No comments: