Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a Picture Today



I have so many projects either started or in the wings that my mind can't settle on a topic for today. All thoughts lead to Thanksgiving, but along the way there is a baby shower, the head shots for the Fifth Grade play, visiting Nana -- long overdue, cleaning the gutters -- a job I'm actually looking forward to, (There is something liberating about being high on a ladder.), raking, the garage, washing the kitchen floor, etc... Being busy is fine, but too busy is overwhelming.

Warning to the locals: My eldest got her permit yesterday. (Yahoo! <- teenage cheer from behind me.) Actually, I can't wait to get her driving the Suburban in the same parking lot I learned to ride my motorcycle. Still I can remember confusing the gas with the brake when I was first learning. Here's hoping she has a better sense of left and right than I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!!! Look out Framingham! Man, I just can't believe how grown up she is! sheesh! Hopefully we'll see her at the next get together. Miss you guys!
love,Dani