Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Work by feel(ing).

It's early early morning. I feel for my glasses then for my phone. It's the same routine every day, every morning at this time. No light required. It's natural for me to be up in the wee hours. Excited and anticipating the day ahead. Working by feel. Moving forward on positive notes.

Laptop update: Nothing we can do for it at home. Somehow, somewhere I need to squeeze out time to get it to the shop. Too bad the repair place isn't open early early morning as I have plenty of time between the hours of 2 and 6 AM for this errand.

When my boss's computer died I got the task to purchase and set up his new machine. I wish I had a go to girl. I wish someone would say, "No worries Patty, I've got your back on this one." Food shopping after work today. Maybe computer errand tomorrow.

No comments: