Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's Early!

I'm all for getting up early and having a bit of time to get mommy things done, but this is ridiculous.

I have:
too many projects on my mind,
too many irons in the fire,
too many fingers in the pies,
too many cakes in the oven,
too many rings around the collar,
too many bats in my belfry,
too many thoughts in my process,
too many fish to fry,
too many fundraiser events to raise funds for,
too many songs to sing,
too many rows to hoe,
too too too many, too manies...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, it's wonderful to know I'm not the only one feeling "there's too much on my plate". Don't feel guilty for that walk earier this week, if you don't take some time for yourself, no one will.

Anonymous said...

It is in your genes...but look at all the things and experiences you will have....

Never give up the 7:30 call.

Anonymous said...

What's amazing is how much you accomplish. Still, I favor your taking some time to slow down.

kris said...

Slow and steady wins the race.