Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wouldn't you know it -- third place

-- from the archives - almost time for our annual trip to Plymouth Plantation...

The middle one with her blueberry cranberry crumb pie came in third place. Her prize a $20 gift certificate to Annie's Book Stop for books. We are all quite happy.

THIS POST MARKS 2 YEARS OF BLOGGING!
Happy blogging to me
Happy blogging to me
Happy blogging, dear ptcakes
Happy blogging to me...

Two years of writing just about whatever pops into my head.
I know it's not much... but it's mine.
Hey, at my age, you have to celebrate all the little things.

Happy blogging to me.
And many more.........................................................................

6 comments:

Steve said...

Congrats on the blog and the pies!

Anonymous said...

What a baker she is, takes after her Mom. Congratulations for taking the time to write....you got talent.

Love, M

Anonymous said...

Whhooo Raaaa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your middle one winning and on 2 years of blogging!

kris said...

Congrats!
Don't forget to get your free Plimoth passes at the library!

Idiot Cook said...

Happy Bloggiversary!