Monday, April 14, 2008

Took Me Out to the Ballgame

I had the great luck to go to last night's game between the Red Sox and the Yankees. As I walked into the park, I remembered the movie Bull Durham and Annie's line about attending the church of baseball. I must tell BigMama. Maybe she can go to Fenway in her 52 church quest.

Last night, I tagged along with friends. We had field level right field seats. It was my first time there.I can now say I've been to Fenway.
Balanced a beer, my camera and my knitting, not necessarily in that order.
Saw Dice-K pitch and Manny hit and run.
Learned the YOUK cheer,
and Coco Crisp is more than a breakfast cereal.
Red Sox won 8 to 5.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were thinking of you!!

What a game to go to...Love, M

Anonymous said...

I think it is a church with the amount of praying that goes on there.