Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Up, up, but not away

Put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking across the floor.
Put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking out the door.

I can't imagine how a snake would feel with a sore back. Being all back, a slipped disc would truly put a kink in their style. It has mine, and I'm only 30 percent back at best.

Thankfully its raining, so my desire to work in the gardens is on hold as I watch the fertilizer work its greening magic on the lawn.

For today's agenda, I have a guest over for most of the day. We will color, watch movies, read, and hang out. No fancy errands to be run. No running around or swinging in the back yard. Maybe she will turn out to be a Sudoku wiz and help me with the latest puzzle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better!
I enjoyed the photos from your vacation.