Friday, September 05, 2008

Circles upon circles

With the start of school also comes the start of Girl Scouts, Religious Ed., play practice, parish picnic, up coming birthday parties, and track. Layer that with the parish calendar and I am finding that my brain waves are in a constant spiral accompanied by a high pitched bomb whistle... Yesterday while gathering ad material for the calendar I was also thinking about the job chart for the town wide encampment. And wondering just where I put the permission slip for the climbing party we are holding for our first troop meeting. Once the calendar is fully funded... (anyone want to sponsor a month or two...) I'll be able to breathe easier. We need two months more to be a go. I had high hopes yesterday but both parties backed out.

No worries, really. The economy is tough and advertising budgets are shrinking. I completely understand, but still there must be two more companies in the area that could benefit from a full page calendar advertisement.

No comments: