Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Really, consider flossing

Today as I underwent dental surgery I wished I had my camera and had a picture taken of me with all those dental implements hanging out of my mouth. The caption would read, "Flossing... It's easier. Think about it."

Truly I do floss, and I am a life long flosser. But I also have, scratch that -- had a large gap between two molars. I won't go into the gory details. Let's just say the phrase "Mind the gap" rings true in my world of dental hygiene.

Hey tooth fairy could you drop off a hand fulls of bills, tied with floss?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dental surgery..ahhg! I had a nasty root canal a month ago, never a pleasant experience.
I wanted to share some info with you, I also am not crazy for floss, but I found a neat alternative called bryton pick. I wouldn’t say I would replace flossing altogether, but it is handy in a jiffy and I like to use it after I eat; and it isn’t a nasty toothpick. Maybe that could help stimulate flossing for you?
Good luck, thanks!

Anonymous said...

You should floss after every snack and brytonpisk is a true solution when I'm out of home...