Monday, October 06, 2008

No book...

This morning I woke with the feeling of, ut oh... My book, the book I am supposed to be finishing is locked up safely on the hard drive I can't access. I know I made a back up copy onto a CD, but finding that now, on and in a desk that has had a computer surgically dismantled is not a good prospect. SHIT!

I better find that disk...

On a good note, the third Monarch emerged. I took pictures, but the photo software... you got it... is on the belly up computer. The butterfly is a beauty. But notice I said the third Monarch and not the second. That baby is still wrapped up tight, and we fear dead. For it has been metamorphosing a good month now, and its color is a sickening brownish blah. Still I have hope. After all we all grow at our own rate.

2 comments:

Laura said...

yikes! did you find it?

P.H. said...

Yes, I did find it. Thank God. It was right there on my desk, with your disk.