Friday, December 03, 2010

Eyes Of An Owl

The other night while driving home in the double whammy of dark and rain, (neither of which I enjoy) I thought of that old time children's cartoon, maybe called the Arabian Knights. The lead characters had magic powers. One of them would put his wrist bands together and say, "Size of an elephant," and he would change into an elephant. Saving the world as he stampeded the bad guys. Life was simpler back then.

Well, while driving, trying to keep my anxiety at a minimum, especially after hydroplaning a Suburban... not as easy task considering the "way back" is loaded down with Revolutionary bottled water, I thought of that cartoon. But I would say, "Eyes of an owl." For there has to be a way to get more light to the back of the old retinas. Or maybe I would say, "Eyes of a baby." For their eyes are sooo big.

Really, does anyone know if the light capturing capability of eyes decreases with age? Just wondering.

The lights reflecting on the slick roads really were beautiful. My only wish was to be photographing them and not driving over them.

Revolution: T minus 1 day and counting. (Did you think I could forget?)

No comments: