Sunday, December 05, 2010

Now What?

Ptcakes... The Revolution is over. What are you going to do now?
a.) Attend our niece's wedding
b.) Ride a roller coaster
c.) Kiss the Mouse
d.) All of the above

Sorry I can't post pictures. My chip reader is still at the church. But soon...

The Revolution went well. Three hundred youth and their chaperons were blessed by the days activities. There was so much that went on, I am still processing. I'm overwhelmed.

What am I doing today? post revolt? I am vacuuming and dusting my house. Well most of it anyway. Something I haven't made time to do for a very long time. It's refreshing to fall back into the safe household routine.

I am no longer the lady who had to sing in front of the whole group. (Not alone as I have a very dear friend who saved me.) I am no longer the woman who was saddled with the jobs of introducing, and shuttling about town the speaker. Jobs I am now very grateful for. We will share one more car ride -- to the airport. Now I'm wishing it were longer trip, as I have so much to say. I am no longer the project manager; keeping my finger in too many pots. Right now, instead of sending out yet another Revolution email, they are blogging calmly on my keyboard.

1 comment:

Tammy H. said...

Glad it went well. Kudos to a job well done - sounds as if a good time was had by all.