Thursday, May 26, 2011

The engineer doesn't fall far from the tree

I know that doesn't slip trippingly off the tongue, but I really didn't know how else to word it. My first sight upon entering the kitchen was of this:

A few months ago, my little one found 4 play light sabers, (one person's trash is another person's treasure). Gathering them up, she brought them home and proceeded to put batteries in them. No go, or should I say -- no glow. So they have sat idle until recently, when she preformed a little surgery of her own, on her own. Not only do they light up, but they make noise -- who knew? Two work; two to go. I know she will do it.

Rest assured we do food type experimentation in our kitchen as well. Here is a batch of chocolate covered Oreos for the weekend. First attempt.

We'll see if they last until Saturday.

(Is it bad to let your children lick the chocolate covered utensils and bowl... before breakfast?)
Guilty...

No comments: