Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Froglet Update...

It might seem as if I have nothing better to than peer at these creatures. I do, but I am finding it very interesting to watch their development despite my crazy stay-at-home mom, but never at home schedule. This morning the little froglet seemed fine and the two-legged tadpole now has three legs. It is so amazing, at least to us. Can you imagine going to bed with two legs and no arms, and then waking up in the morning to find out you had grown an arm over night? How do you explain that? I'd say, darn where did that come from and what do I do with it.

What's feel like to start life with a tiny mouth that requires you to suck up a blood worm like a piece of spaghetti only to develop a mouth as wide as your body? That is a frightening image.

No comments: