Monday, October 18, 2010

Could use a little Disney

Right this very minute...

My head is hosting a brass band free for all. It's stress; I know it. I felt it coming on last night when we went to bed.

And no matter how many times I tell myself, no one got hurt, accidents happen, the insurance companies are not the bad guys, they just want to hear your side of the story, I still feel like crawling back up into bed and shutting my door on the world.

Life's lessons come in all shapes and sizes. This one is coming down with an Excedrin chaser. The bright side: When days start off this low, it doesn't take much to lift you up. One hug from the girls and I'll be 1000 percent better. Maybe I'll wake them up... early...

2 comments:

Tammy H. said...

So hope that your day has gotten better...remember no one was hurt and everything else, is replaceable.

P.H. said...

Thanks Tammy -- The day did get better. Thank God.