Monday, August 25, 2014

Yesterday

Yesterday was a funny day. I nearly fell off my bike, while getting on my bike. The chain fell off three times on my ride and I strained my back when I reached to fixed it the third time. All before 7AM. Still I had a walk in the woods with friends planned for 1, church at 10:30.

Mass. Then took my bike to the shop at noon. No easy feet with a tender back, but it was worth it. The gentleman at Landry's adjusted my derailleur, tightened the cables and lubed my chain. No charge.

The walk, though slow was great and I discovered my back felt normal as long as I was moving. Thank God. I was healing.

Last night after all my deliverables completed I took a back pill and went to bed.

Which leads me to this morning's blessing - a short ride. A ride I thought yesterday would not be happening on my well adjusted bike which rides like a dream. And my back, it's still tender but not nearly as strained as yesterday. Thank God.

1 comment:

jeff noel said...

Being well allows healing well to happen - almost always faster than those who aren't tending their temple.

Pretty decent ROI.