Sunday, August 16, 2009

When will I be smart again?

We are experiencing the tough teen times here. And my only question is: When will I be smart again? When will I receive the respect a person deserves just because I live and breath, and not because the reminder has been made not to use that tone, or to give me, (the person who just feed you, laundered your clothes, drives with you in the car, listens to you at midnight, lets you use my earbuds for camp when you discover, (while driving up), that your's are broken.) that look. Me, the mom who calls your cell phone when it is lost, so it will ring and be heard -- so someone can find it.

When will I be smart again? And if the answer is never, then fine -- I'll stop waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly sometimes never...I have been told they hurt the ones they know love them..doesn't stop the hurt.