Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Writing or Not Writing? That is the Question.

Yes, I have been writing. In between fighting the good fight to administer eye saving medication, I have been putting finger tips to keyboard and finishing up the second draft of my book. It took some effort to fill in those gaping holes but it's done. Or at least I think it's done. Now I need to review everyone's wonderful comments and suggestions. I think in a month I'll be ready to start the agent hunt. We will see... one way or another this puppy is getting published.


I love to read, "Written by ptcakes," on more than blog forums. It was such a rush to see my Maple Sugaring essay in the newspaper . Since then I have sent essays to The Pilot (the local Catholic rag), Brain, Child, Discover the Outdoors, and The Globe. I think that is all...

I'm working on an essay entitled Tadpole Development 101. It's kind of humorous, but I wonder who my intended audience is. Sometimes I think I just write for me, no real audience in mind. Other times, like for the essay I sent to The Pilot, I know exactly who my audience is. Of course the editors at The Pilot may have other ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're making progress!