Monday, January 09, 2012

What are you looking forward to today?

For me, it's work. Actually yesterday, I started looking forward to going to work today. Crazy, I know. But everyday is filled with such great stuff. I love seeing my clients smile. I love watching them mend clothes, fix chairs, use the microwave correctly, and play the keyboard. I love talking about the times of old and linking people with places and faces. I love seeing that flicker of energy during our walks, and watching their faces light up when they laugh.

I don't have a JOB, I have a JOY. :-)

2 comments:

Tammy H. said...

So good to hear that you are so happy. It truly is a gift to do something that you enjoy and love.

David Balentine said...

I promise I didn't read your blog until just now. Great minds!!!! I'm glad you have a job that brings you joy. I'm sure you share that joy!