Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another early morning

I woke up this morning with thoughts of coffee creamer, sugar, and butter. With our camping trip pending, I must've been mentally reviewing the food list and realized I hadn't packed these items.

I rolled over, thanking God and my dear husband for the AC perched in our window and said to myself, "I'll get them in the morning." And as I laid there for 45 minutes... I said, "later in the morning, like any other normal person." But I'm not any other normal person. Once an idea is in my head, I can't get back to sleep. So the sugar, and creamer are packed (along with the ziplock plastic bags) and the butter is sitting with the rest of the food that will be placed in the cooler.

The bright side: I'll do a few more of those promised chapter summaries. The best laid plans of mice and women never came up against back to back visiting from relatives, and a camping vacation.

Until I write again... stay cool.

ptcakes

p.s. Chapter summaries 32/41 :-)

1 comment:

Idiot Cook said...

Congrats on all your progress and a great time camping!