Thursday, December 27, 2007

What the World Needs Now...

I was under Sears house arrest today, some time between 8 to 5 the repair man would be here. All afternoon war raged within these walls. I played arbiter all afternoon. Stressing the importance of tolerance and respect. Sending those that lashed out to a neutral corner in their bedroom. Around 5 o'clock PM, I glanced at my email, and heard from a writer friend he had just finished his day's work. When I visited the link I was saddened and shocked to find out what had transpired today. Why is it the lessons we stress at home are the same lessons that the world as a whole could embrace as well? Didn't these people pay attention to their parents when they were growing up?

1 comment:

Laura said...

not all of them had parents like you...

L
@}-->--