Tuesday, December 18, 2007

When the raging storm hits

I need to remember this poem.

Middleone

nice, kind, caving

Who wishes to know how to ride a motorcycle
Who dreams of peace on earth
Who wants to learn how to crochet
Who wonders about mealworms
Who needs a family
Who fears snakes and spiders
Who likes to draw
Who believes in herself
Who loves dogs

I found this while cleaning through the piles of papers near my computer.

On the back was the Littleone's Christmas wish list (I've translated)

1. A nutcracker that cracks nuts
2. The egg in Harry Potter necklace
3. A Barbie ornament that has a doll dressed up
4. The whole collection of Littlest Pet Shop
5. The Golden Compass
6. My Little Pony
7. My sister not bothering me

For many reasons this piece of paper is a keeper.

No comments: