Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Could it be true?

A few months ago a friend sent an email regarding a photography contest at picture.com. She said it looked on the up and up... I went to the site. They weren't looking for money, at the outset, so I sent a picture.

Soon after the emails started. "You're a winner!" "The judges love your picture!" You this, and you that. The up shot was they wanted me to spend money on a book, certificate, a metal, a pin. You name it and they sell it. I haven't bought anything.

Today I got an email saying that I'm in the running for $10,000. Now wouldn't that be nice. I wonder if I have to buy something to get the money? It would be okay with me if they just stuck the prize winnings in the mail. But I'd answer the door, if they came calling with one of those huge checks.

Here is the link to my picture.

No comments: