Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The to do list

I sat down here with the idea of spending some time with my new book. (I am so excited.) What happened was, I answered an email query about an interview, finally sent a recipe off to a friend, packed up Girl Scout cookies to be mailed this AM, after I drop the kiddies off at school, along with the ink cartridges for recycling, and that is after dropping a winning raffle basket off with a friend. Then it's off to the Post Office where it's mail the cookies as well as the latest bundle of Shaw's receipts for the youth group, and then to get the car to the shop... And let's not forget round two of sorting GS cookies sometime before their meeting this evening. I'll have to schedule some breathing in there as well. Maybe after I work on my book...

No comments: