Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Little Action

When I got home from our last World Youth Day meeting before take off, I sprinted to the backyard, with hopes that the Cereus had bloomed. No such luck... Here is the blooming progress as of this morning.Take off is Friday AM. On that day I go from ptcakes the mom to ptcakes one chaperon of five for 11 out of 250,000. Those that know my lack of affinity for crowds might be pondering this oh so wild move on my part. The things we do for love; the things we do for love.

You can follow the beloved St. George Dragaroos by reading our daily blog. I might even get the opportunity to posted some photos.

Besides being a religious wellspring, this trip is a photographers paradise. Not that we will spend anytime in the outback, but being among 250,000 different souls... think of all that photographic material; faces, emotions, action. I've cleared my chip, and charged both batteries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I thought about the crowds and how you love them oh so much! and I said to myself, not that is a great person. You will be in my prayers, take lots pictures and help the souls of your flock while you are on your pilgrimage.

Bro,