Sunday, July 05, 2009

We were camping this weekend up at Half Moon State Park in Vermont. Because of the rainy weather and being on deck to photograph my niece's wedding this coming weekend I didn't bring my camera. On Friday night, Saturday I missed a beautiful double rainbow when the rains decided to stop, some phenomenal mist that was lifting off the pond, and the first keeper small mouth bass caught by the middle one.

Sunday when we pulled up to this chapel for church I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a simple, yet beautiful structure. And then I remembered my phone has a camera.

Camping was great. It is the only time I can truly relax and get some great sleep.

1 comment:

Tammy H. said...

Glad that you had a good time despite our less than perfect weather. Sounds like fun was had by all.