Sunday, July 12, 2009

Going to the chapel, and I'm


photographing my niece's wedding. I'm going to the chapel, to photography a wedding.

It was a very nice ceremony, and everyone was understanding of the new photographer on the block. Well, new to setting people up for pictures. Stand here, like this. No like this, let me show you. Yes, like that. Put your shoulder here, your foot there. Kiss her, oh I missed it, kiss her again.

Now to sort through the images and put them together in a DVD. I do love taking pictures. In addition to all the images the very lucky couple got a copy of my book for a wedding present.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new photographer on the block is good - very good. Lucky couple..

Love, M

MamaDee said...

I bet you were awesome! And I'm sure the guests loved working with you! Sounds like fun :)

Tammy H. said...

Sounds like it was a fun day. I am sure that the personal touch of the photographer far outweighed her inexperience. Great picture!