Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Canobie Lake

We are off to Canobie Lake Park today with the church. It is a trip for the altar servers and youth choir members. Here is hoping it is a great trip for all, with tons of fun and no accidents.

I haven't been to this park since I was probably 12 years old. Last time it was for a Gillette Family Day picnic. Those were the days, when companies would reward their workers with a day off of fun for them and their families. I am sure it is much bigger than I remember. The little ones have already lined up the Dramamine so they can confidently take on all roller coasters. I peaked at the website and it looks like they have a very nice cork screw coaster. Personally, I can't wait.

I've been asked to take my camera with me... If this were a normal family trip, I never would have considered leaving it home. But being one adult, and thus, no one else in tow to mind the camera while I take on the wet rides, I was planning on leaving it home. Now I'll be carrying a dry bag. Maybe I'll get some great shots for the effort.

1 comment:

Tammy H. said...

Great pictures Patty. Seems like everyone had a good time.