Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Why is it?

Whenever I am sitting here writing, I have this overwhelming urge to be eating. I need more self control. I need to finish this book. Otherwise, I'm not going to be able to fit behind my desk.

In this latest rewriting process I've looked over four different reviewers comments. I don't know if I'll be able to hold my head up at writing group anymore. Can you say spell checker? God help me.

And, I have so many errands I need to run today, and all I want to do is sit here and work. I hate it when life interfers with writing. If anyone would like to go to the post office, the office supply store, the pet store, the book store and pick up the kids from school -- give me a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I grapple with the uncontrollable urge to gaze at my squirrels and my garden, so I can sympathize.