Saturday, August 22, 2009

It is so hot...


it's not the heat, it's the humidity...

that I can't think of a thing to write. I was hoping to get up early enough this morning to do some baking. But at 6 AM the kitchen felt more like the bathroom after a long hot shower. I won't torture my family by turning on the oven; not even for strawberry squares.

I thought the heat was suppose to break last night. I thought it was suppose to rain. Maybe it did, as there is a puddle outside the garage.

Remember I never complained about the cool weather in June. I was saving all my complaining up for when the hot came and never left -- like now.

A permanent tab in my browser is the weather channels ten day forecast. Each morning I rise and hit refresh, hoping for cool. All I see is hot, hot, hot... Hot makes me cranky. It's best to stay away. Sorry, bro...

No comments: