Friday, June 19, 2009

Things I'm glad I'm not...

As much as I fear the big 5 0 I am glad I am not a teenager. Getting over that first love is a toughie, even when there are prospects waiting in the wings.

I am glad I am not a plecostomus. How sad it must be to out grow your tank, and know a 40 gallon long is probably not coming anytime soon. Maybe Santa...

I am glad I am not a common garden variety slug, or any kind of slug in my garden. Sorry you're are not welcome -- but try the compost pile. There you will get fresh clippings weekly.

I am glad I am not in puberty, or at least hitting that growth spurt. Poor kids who must wear two week old pants that already are looking for the flood waters to rise. But with our weather of late, these bloomers will be the only ones with dry cuffs around here.

No comments: