Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

it's off to work I go...

Going back to work, it's scary business. The balance between home and job, homework and client communications; I haven't had to seriously weigh in on that for over ten years. And here I am now, dipping my toes back into the pool. I wonder if the waters are warm?

Poised on the computer, I remind myself to breathe. Poised on the computer, laundry and lunches are first and foremost on my mind. But after the loves are tucked behind their school desks it will be otherwise.

3 comments:

MamaDee said...

OMG - this is very big news! Congratulations! Where...? What...? How...? Whatever it is, they are lucky to have you! I'm excited to hear more :) ~ good luck!
-d

Idiot Cook said...

I'm behind on my reading. Yes, congrats...and where? (Email me if that's easier!)

P.H. said...

Nothing is set in stone yet. I have a second interview sometime this week. So far, I've been playing with software and having a grand old time for myself. It's nice being back in the saddle again.